Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grandaddy and Grandmom


How wonderful Grandaddy and Grandmom have been to Jesse and I in preparation for Faith. It has been so hard to choose grandparent names. I came up with Grandpa Gandalf but that didn't go over to well. Finally mom and dad came up with their own names( thank goodness). My mom and dad have had this instant love for Faith that is so sweet. The way dad says "wait, I didn't get to hold her," and "are we going to see her tomorrow?" Or Mom calling every day and asking how Faith is. She is going to be very taken care of by all her grandparents. Once again we are so thankful for the blessing of our family. We love you.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Faith is absolutely gorgeous! I am so excited to meet you all. Corrie is such an amazing person, and I know she takes after her entire family! :) Hopefully I'll be back in Texas sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete