Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at my mom and dad's








Faith's first Christmas!!!! We had such a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with our new baby this year. God has really blessed us with such an amazing family that is so supportive and loving. Everyone loves Faith unconditionally; how could you not? This year we celebrated Christmas early at mom and dad's on Monday. Matt could only be here a week and had to leave Tuesday (my sis is going with him). Faith got so many things. One of our Favorite things she received was her Little People Nativity. She is going to love playing with that next year. I got a jacket that I really wanted!!! Jesse and I bought Faith an exer-saucer. She loves this thing. It gives me at least 10 more minutes to do things around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment