Friday, January 22, 2010

Faith is 7 months




Today Faith is 7 months old. I kept telling everyone I met at M.O.P.S. that Faith was 6 months. Time gets away so fast so we had to have a little photo shoot. She was just soooo cute. That's why there are so many pictures this time.

New things Faith is doing at 7 months:
-Eating- Banana's (her favorite), peas, squash, peaches, zucchini, oatmeal and banana/peaches
-Almost about to sit up on her own
-Loves to talk/scream
-Scooting around in a circle on her belly
-Rolls over when she feels like it
-And the best: she knows who her mommy is!!!!



3 comments:

  1. I think we can say she knows who her aunt is too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But seriously these posts are so PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy she is so beautiful! I feel the same way about Tripp he will be 8 months on Feb. 4th and I can't believe it. Checkout my blog www.westtexaswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete