Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Dallas Arboretum











Today we went to the Dallas Arboretum with mom and dad. It was so crowded, we had to park about 1 mile away from the arboretum but it was well worth it. The place is really big so it really didn't feel that crowded. The tulips were in bloom and so beautiful. When we arrived mom had brought picnic stuff. It was so nice to eat on the green grass and "people-watch". Just as I began to take pictures I realized I didn't have the memory card in my camera; daddy to the rescue! There were actually memory cards in the gift shop that were somewhat affordable so dad bought one for me. Here are some of the beautiful pictures that were taken. Look at the one of Faith in her stroller, she loves to hold on and sit straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment