Friday, April 23, 2010

10 months!!!! Bluebonnets






Faith was not the happiest she has ever been when we took these pictures, but it shows the real her. The pictures of her and I were taken by my friend Mellisa (thank you) under a bridge. The others of just Faith were taken off of highway 20 close to Forney. Considering she tried to eat the bluebonnets and wanted to be held, I think these turned out pretty well. God has really blessed Jesse and I with a beautiful little girl who is so curious about everything. It's so much fun to see what she's going to do next. Happy 10 month birthday baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are priceless! She is so beautiful! I love her red hair. We tried to take Tripp's pics in the bb but he didn't like it. He is kind a freak about new textures and had a melt down on us! Yall look so great!

    ReplyDelete