Saturday, June 26, 2010

Faith's 1st Birthday


Faith's friend T.J.
Cindy and Hannah
Mamaw and Bibby

The girls clothes matched the party. SOOO Cute!!!





Faith's first birthday party could not have been better. I had so much fun getting everything ready for this day. First off, I just want to thank Corrie for helping me with everthing. I could not have done this without you, and you made it so much more fun.
The theme this year was Safari. We had zebra paper and material to bring the animal themes together. Faith was soooo excited about her new piano. She could barely contain herself. She loves all her new toy: her new chair, drum set, purse, books, bath toys, clothes and so much more. Thank you everyone for coming and sharing this special day with Jesse and I.










Loves the piano!!!!


She really was not too interested in getting messy.

So glad Addi came to share on this special day!
She cant wait to see whats inside.

Cookies for party favors


Beautiful and Yummy cake by Giselle


And Yes the Decorations that took me months to plan for.....


This is my favorite. A picture of Faith from every month of her first year!!!!!
We used a sign-in book to keep track of everyone who came to celebrate with us; it will be an annual tradition. Thanks to all of you.







1 comment: