Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Destruction

Faith has been, well lets say, "acting like a one year old."
She LOVES to watch herself on the iphone. She cries and screams when we take it away. I had my phone sitting on the table, I told her "No, don't touch mommy's phone" and then she proceeded to shove it off the table, onto the tile; it cracked the screen. The phone cost $200, a cracked screen is $150. I just sat there with my jaw dropped. I just got the phone 5 weeks ago. "Just part of life", I told the lady at the storage place. Thats where we were at the time.
Later that afternoon, Faith and I were blowing bubbles. I laid down and Faith fell on me with her finger going in my nose. It didn't just go in my nose, her finger scrapped the inside of my nose so hard I had a nose bleed for 5 min. I have never had a nose bleed before.
So all that is to say that Miss Faith's red hair is beginning to shine through in more ways than one.

1 comment:

  1. Amy I know you already told me this story, but as Matt and I were reading this we couldn't help but laugh so hard!! I can just imagine you laying on the ground with her little finger stuck up your nose. haha It's a funny picture :) Sorry about your phone though, that really stinks! :(
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete