Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Never again

Today I did something I said I would never do.
Here is the story....
I was going to Costco to get a few things for M.O.P.S. Faith was asleep when we arrived. There was a cart literally 10 feet away. I locked the doors and put my keys and cell in the diaper bag that was in the car. As I stepped away to get the cart the wind blew the car door shut! I couldn't believe what I did. I locked Faith in the car with the keys and my cell phone!!
Right as I realized what happened a sweet women pulled up next to me. I asked if I could use her cell and she called 911. She stayed with me while we waited. The police came within 5 minutes of calling. I was soooo fortunate that it was in the upper 70's that day. I don't think it has been that cool since then. Faith was still asleep when the police got the door open. She was a little sweaty but perfectly fine. God was totally watching out for us. Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment