Saturday, June 22, 2013

Faith's 4! Doc Mc Stuffin' s party

This was such a fun birthday party.We didn't invite a lot kids. It was the perfect number. Faith loves Doc McStuffins and so do I. The show teaches good moral lessons and Doc is always sweet to her little brother. Faith had a blast at the party. I am so happy we got to give her a fun at-home party.  

Book of Boo Boos and Doc Hairbands.


In the boxes I put medical supplies and stickers for their stuffed animals. 




Put the band-aide on Chilly


I had the kids run back and forth and put cotton balls (animal stuffing) in a bucket while using a wide popsicle stick. They loved it and at age 4 there is not really competiton yet, which is nice.

                        


Doctoring her stuffed animal.





Oh my goodness. Faith was so fun to watch as we sang happy birthday to her.
Her little face was beaming the whole time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment