Monday, June 24, 2013

Our 10 YEARS

Jesse and I went to Destin, Florida and stayed at the Hemderson Park Inn. This place was worth every penny. Our room was so luxurous. This was an all inclusive inn. We didn't need a thing. Jesse and I want to go back there as often as we can. The beaches are so beautiful with white sand and clean clear water. The inn supplies chairs, towels and margaritas, everthing you need for the beach. Our favorite part of this inn was the beach next to a private park, no people. We drove to Flordia which kinda took forever. Thank you sooooooooo much to the best sister in the world Corrie Ott for watching our babies. Without you we would have not of been able to go. We ate some amazing food. Jesse and I relized we love baked oysters, still haven't tried raw. I love my hubby so much. God has truley blessed our marriage. The past 10 years have been full of love, mess and lots of moves. 10 to be exact. It has taken so much to get to where we are today. My husband is such a man of God. I am so excited and thankful I can type those words.
God is good.









No comments:

Post a Comment